Clearone - Audio Conferencing CHAT50
Portable USB speakerphone, powered by ClearOne’s market leading HDConference™ audio, enhances web conferencing, unified communications and video conferencing experience in your personal workspace with crystal-clear audio for business-class performance.
- Distributed Echo Cancellation® and noise cancellation along with full-duplex performance and automatic level controls guarantee your conference calls to be natural with unmatched audio clarity without any distractions.
- CHAT 50 is versatile for use with your PC and mobile phones and your enterprise telephones to experience crystal-clear HDConference audio using your convenience device with hands-free comfort.
- Sleek enough for professional office environment, yet rugged enough to toss in your bag and take on the road. Powered through USB, CHAT 50 is a truly plug and-play compact device.
- Perfect for use at your desktop, home office, executive office, huddle-spaces.
- USB: Version 2.0 Compatible
- Type: Mini-B Female
- Type: 3.5 mm (1/8”) Mini-plug
- Tip: Line Output
- Ring: Line Input
- sleeve: Ground
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Microphone Mute
- Audio: Windows 7, 8, 10 MAC OSX Linux
- software: Windows 7, 8, 10 (For any firmware upgrades, use Win7)
- Speaker: Bandwidth: 220 Hz - 14 kHz Max Output Level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meters)
- Microphone: Bandwidth: 50 Hz - kHz
- line Output: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1dB Max Output Level: 0 dBu Output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Noise Cancellation (NC)
- Line Echo Cancellation (selectable)
- Automatic Level Control (AlC)
- 5 VDC @ 500 mA maximum
- External Power supply 100 - 240 v AC Input 7
- VDC @ 560 mA Output
- Tip: Power
- Ring: Ground
- Operating Temperature: 41 - 104° F (5 - 40° C)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 3.8” x 4.1” x 1.8” (9.7 cm x 10.4 cm x 4.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs. (0.25 kg)
- FCC Class B Part 15
- ICES -003
- U/L listed
- CE listed