4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
This is a four zone conventional fire alarm panel excluding batteries. The SMS FP585 75585-04NMB panel complies fully with the European standard EN54 Parts 2 & 4 and can be used on installations meeting BS 5839: Part 1.
The FP585 Conventional Control Panel
- Design certified to EN54 parts 2&4 (CPD approved)
- 2, 4 and 8 zone versions are available
- Up to 8 sounder circuits can be connected to the control panel
- Semi-flush kit available
- Repeat Panel available
- Two auxiliary relay contacts for connection to third party equipment
- Zone disablement facility
- Single person test and commissioning
Flexibility and false alarm protection
- The FP585 control panel has additional functionality over the basic requirements needed for compliance with EN54 parts 2 & 4. This allows unexpected scenarios to be covered by a standard panel solution.
- Day and Night mode can delay the activation of the sounder circuits for up to 10min (day mode) upon detection of a fire. This allows verification of an alarm trigger.
- False alarm rejection is an in built algorithm to guarantee that the system will reject spurious events by delaying the annuniciation by up to 10 seconds. After which time, if the detector still sees activity, the alarm will be raised.
Ease of installation
- The FP585 can match up to 8 zones with 8 sounder circuits, dramatically reducing installation disruption by allowing both sounders and detectors to be connected from a four core cable.
- Both the FP585 control panel and repeater can be semi-flush fitted for installations where decor and aesthetics are important.
Reliability and Compliance
- Our conventional control panels are designed in accordance with the requirements of EN54 Part 2: 2006, plus the requirement of EN54 Part 4:1998.
- Our products are renowned for their reliability. Since its launch, FP585 has consistently performed above industry standards.